At White Rabbit Home Improvement, there is no higher priority than the safety and well-being of our customers and employees.
We are closely monitoring the ongoing Covid-19 coronavirus outbreak, and following the guidelines and recommendations of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC). Below are some of the actions we are taking to help protect our customers and employees.
• Any employees that have a cold or flu-like symptoms are required to stay home.
• All of our design consultants and installers wash and sanitize their hands before and after each consultation or installation.
• Our design consultants meet in an open air garages with the doors open for maximum ventilation. As a precaution, we will not shake hands and follow social distancing recommendations. The consultation and installation process has minimal face to face interaction. Once the consultant has an idea of what you are hoping to accomplish with your space, you can go back into your home while they take measurements. Your design proposal and any design changes will be made via email or phone consultation.
• Installations require minimal interaction with the team, as the installations are generally done in an open air garage environment. The installers will continue performing the required hygiene recommendations.
• Our installation teams will continue to follow their cleaning checklist for both flooring and storage installations. All cabinet and shelving surfaces will be thoroughly wiped down after installation with a disinfectant by our installation team to further ensure client safety.
The safety and health of our customers and employees are extremely important to us and we look forward to continuing to provide you with the outstanding service you deserve.
During these unusual times, we reaffirm our commitment to our customers, our staff and the communities we serve. We look forward to helping you today and for many years to come.
If you would like more information to help prevent the spread of Covid-19, you may visit coronavirus.gov.